- Distinctive board for beginner and intermediate longboarders
- Twin Tip board - the nose and tail are almost exactly symmetrical which avoids wheel bite and allows for deep carves
- Five ply bamboo for high strength while remaining lightweight - high quality board measuring 42 x 9.5 Inches
- ABEC 9 chrome bearings provide a smooth and stable ride
- 7 Inch aluminium trucks - drop through for even better cruising and carving (78a wheels)
High quality longboards ideal for the beginner or intermediate longboarders
The Osprey Eagle Twin Tip Longboard features an illustration drawn by the Osprey in-house design team and shows an eagle holding a skateboard with the words ‘In Skate We Trust’. The deck features black grip tape with a cut out to make room for the ‘Osprey Skateboards’ logo.
The Osprey Eagle’s Twin tip shape means it completely eliminates wheel bite, allowing you to make deep carves and turns without the wheels touching the deck. Its wide forgiving shape makes it especially good for beginners as a wide deck means extra stability which is always useful when starting out!
This Eagle Longboard by Osprey is specially constructed with Bamboo for superior strength and quality whilst maintaining a very light weight which makes it easy to carry around and push along the flat.
The other great feature of this board is its drop through truck which essentially lowers you closer to the ground to help you feel secure and stable. This board even has a kick tail so you can get practising some flat ground tricks!