Osprey Double Kick Trick Skateboards comes as a complete set-up. Ready grip taped, with wheels, trucks, bushings and bearings, these boards are ready to take to the park from the moment you receive them.
Complete with hard wheels for the smoothest glide over warehouse floors and smooth concrete, these boards have been put through their paces with park and street skating in mind.
Featuring standard trick board sized wheels and aluminium trucks these boards are light, for easy pop, and a double tail kick and concave deck provide the rider with great foot control and easy foot placement.
Made of 7 ply maple, the deck of these skateboards sandwiches 2 ply of premium Canadian maple between a Chinese maple core, for a strong and great value deck.
Chrome ABEC 7 precision bearings and 99A (Hard) bushings give these boards the quick acceleration speed required without the speed wobble.
- BEGINNER TO INTERMEDIATE BOARD: is perfect for learning to skate and also for advanced users to perform tricks
- 31" CANADIAN MAPLE DECK: for long lasting durability and superior quality
- HIGH SPEC FOR A STURDY AND ULTRA SMOOTH RIDE: with ABEC 7 Chrome bearings, 5" aluminium trucks, 99A Bushings 4mm Riser Pads and 50 x 30mm HR 99A PU Wheels
- CONCAVE SHAPE FOR PERFORMING TRICKS - concave shape and double kick capability lets you perform tricks from the nose and tail of the board
- SUPER STRONG 80AB BLACK GRIP TAPE: for increased stability and control on your board (max tested weight 100kg)