Serving up a slice of skateboarding history thoughtfully combined with the modern technological beauty of soft polyurethane wheels, the Osprey Paint retro plastic skateboard is perfect for those looking for an everyday skateboard for heading to the shops or cruising along with friends.
Rocking the fun retro cruiser shape, it has been updated from the original with soft PU wheels, to give a smoother cruise across the streets, walls and ramps.
At 22 inches, the Paint retro cruiser is shorter than our other plastic cruisers, making it easier to pick up and transport in your bag or under your arm when the pavement runs out.
As a complete skateboard setup, Osprey's plastic retro cruisers come fully assembled, with 3 inch aluminium trucks, and chrome ABEC 9 bearings the highest precision quality in skating.
The Paint Blue colourway has a freshly spray painted look for a custom style, and looks great with matching blue front wheels, and silver white back wheels.
- Flat with kicktail - design for cruising and longer distance rides
- All-in-1 plastic deck is lighter than a regular board - makes it easier to transport
- Features a cool hippy style dip dye design with blue, cream and black colours
- Quality complete 22 Inch board - comes with everything you need to get out on the road
- ABEC nine chrome bearings and 95A bushings provide an unrivalled smooth ride - 59 x 45 mm SHR 78A PU wheels