1. CHEST - Place tape loosely under arms (over shoulder blades) around fullest part of the chest.
2. HEIGHT - Measure from the top of head to ground (excluding footwear).
The Origin has been the Osprey flagship wetsuit for several seasons now, and this year they’re proud to release a Junior 5mm winter version, using the same great cut and design of their popular summer wetsuits. Perfect for all water sports and adventures including surfing, kayaking, wakeboarding and kite surfing.
This Osprey Origin Junior 5/4mm winter wetsuit has fresh colour accents adding colour to the classic black design.
A 5/4mm wetsuit means the Osprey Origin has panels of 5mm thick warm insulating rubber, with 4mm panels under the arms, where you need more flexibility and stretch for paddling and surfing. A 5mm full length wetsuit is the standard thickness for an autumn and winter wetsuit in the UK and Ireland, and Europe.
The Osprey Origin 5/4mm Junior Wetsuit is Osprey’s entry level winter wetsuit. A great value beginner and intermediate’s wetsuit for when you are passed the stage of hiring one and want to start surfing or stay warmer later into the year, and now it’s time to invest in your very own wetsuit.
- 5/4mm Thickness - the ideal intermediate autumn & winter wetsuit in the UK, Ireland and the rest of Europe.
- Full Length Back Zip Wetsuit - a comfortable easy-entry option.
- Anti-Rub Sealed Cuffs & Super Stretch Collar - for a comfy fit that avoids chafing and limits cold water flushing through.
- Ergonomic Panelling - for a superior fit and easier arm movement.
- Slick Mesh Chest & Back Panels - for added protection against wind chill.
- Supratex® Knee Pads - for greater durability and cushioning on the knees.
- Flatlock Stitched Seams - which offers the best value of all wetsuit seams options.
- Key Loop - to help keep your car or house key safe.