Universal ceiling mount for flat screen TV’s. The mount is able to tilt and rotate, which leaves you plenty of options to mount your TV and watch in comfort.
- LCD Full motion Ceiling Mount features cable management.
- Max loading capacity: 30Kg/66lbs.
- Suitable for LCD screens from 23” to 42”.
- Steel material construction.
- Swivels up to 180º(90ºright and 90º left).
- Moves up & down up to 20º.
- Min/Max extension: 625/875mm.
- VESA fixings 75x75, 100x100, 100x200mm & 200x200mm.
- Includes all necessary wall mounting and screen attachment hardware.
- Comes complete with TV Fixing Bolts: M4 x14, M5 x14, M6 x14, M8 x20.
- Colour: Black.
So how do I tell if my Plasma or LCD screen is compatible with this mount?
Well its not as difficult as it may seem simply look on the back of your TV and measure the spacing of the mounting holes. If the measurements fall within the VESA measurements in our description then you're good to go.
A Guide To VESA
What is Vesa? If you are looking to mount you Plasma or LCD TV on the Wall you will no doubt have come across the term VESA or VESA compatible or VESA compliant - but what does this mean?
VESA is a term used to describe the way a Plasma or LCD is fitted to a Wall Bracket or Wall Mount.
VESA is a standard pattern of mounting location holes on the back of a Plasma or LCD TV which allows many standard Wall Brackets and Wall Mounts to be easily fitted to your Plasma or LCD TV.
Almost all of the major Plasma and LCD TV manufacturers such as Sony, Philips, Samsung make Plasma and LCD TV's which are VESA compatible meaning that you have a wide choice of Wall Brackets and Wall Mounts from many suppliers which will be compatible with your Plasma or LCD TV.