Economy Full-motion Wall Mount is designed to fit any 13’’-27’’ Flat Panel TV up to 30kgs/66lbs.
- Simple construction allows easy installation.
- Freely tilting allows easy TV angle adjustment.
- Adjustable swivel mount provides maximum viewing flexibility.
- Cable clips included to keep cables organized and protected.
- Keyhole VESA plate allows TVs to be easily installed.
- VESA compatible with 75x75, 100x100.
- Supplied with TV fixings M4x14 / M5x14
- Full Motion By Mounting Pattern
- Standard VESA Material: Steel Pipe Size 30x15x1.2mm
- Product Size: 393x130x220mm
- Recommended Screen Size:13"-27"
- Installation Solid wall, Single Stud installation
- Rated Weight Capacity: 30kg/66lbs
- Max.Hole Pattern: 100x100mm
- VESA Standard: 75x75, 100x100
- Tilt: -15°~+15°
- Swivel 180°
- Profile: 49-393mm
- Cable Management:
..How do I know if this mount is suitable for my TV?
What Is VESA? - TV Wall Mounting
A Guide To VESA
What is Vesa? If you are looking to mount you Plasma or LCD TV on the Wall you will no doubt have come across the term VESA or VESA compatible or VESA compliant - but what does this mean?
VESA is a term used to describe the way a Plasma or LCD is fitted to a Wall Bracket or Wall Mount.
VESA is a standard pattern of mounting location holes on the back of a Plasma or LCD TV which allows many standard Wall Brackets and Wall Mounts to be easily fitted to your Plasma or LCD TV.
Almost all of the major Plasma and LCD TV manufacturers such as Sony, Philips, Samsung make Plasma and LCD TV's which are VESA compatible meaning that you have a wide choice of Wall Brackets and Wall Mounts from many suppliers which will be compatible with your Plasma or LCD TV.
..So how do I tell if my Plasma or LCD screen is compatible with this mount?
Well its not as difficult as it may seem simply look on the back of your TV and measure the spacing of the mounting holes.If the measurements fall within the VESA measurements in our description then you're good to go.