Elegant Aluminum Full-motion TV Wall Mount for most 23''-42'' LED, LCD flat panel TVs up to 22kgs/48lbs. Mounting profile: 48mm ~ 413mm. The arm can be stretched up to 413mm for a full range of movement to perfectly position your screen display - swivel up to 90° left or right and -8°~+12°tilt. This pre-assembled arm comes complete with integrated cable management and decorative covers to ensure an elegant and tidy look. Its built-in level adjustment offers 3° clockwise and counterclockwise turning to ensure it is perfectly level. Strength has been tested for a minimum of four times its stated load capacity. Compatible with VESA hole up to 200x200.Supplied with TV fixings M4x14 / M5x14 / M6x14 / M8x20 .
- Freely tilting allows easy TV angle adjustment
- Swiveling arm offer maximum viewing flexibility
- Built-in level adjustment ensures perfect positioning
- Strength has been tested for a minimum of four times its stated load capacity
- Cable clips keep cables organized and protected
- Recommended Screen Size: 23"-42"
- Rated Weight Capacity: 22kgs/48lbs
- Max.VESA Hole Pattern: 200X200
- VESA Standard: 75x75, 100x100, 200x100, 200x200
- Tilt: +8°/-12°
- Swivel: -90°~+90°
- Level Adjustment: -3°~+3°
- Profile: 48mm-213mm
- Installation: Solid wall, Single Stud
- Material: Aluminum
- Cable Management
..How do I know if this mount is suitable for my TV?
What Is VESA? - TV Wall Mounting
A Guide To VESA
What is Vesa? If you are looking to mount you Plasma or LCD TV on the Wall you will no doubt have come across the term VESA or VESA compatible or VESA compliant - but what does this mean?
VESA is a term used to describe the way a Plasma or LCD is fitted to a Wall Bracket or Wall Mount.
VESA is a standard pattern of mounting location holes on the back of a Plasma or LCD TV which allows many standard Wall Brackets and Wall Mounts to be easily fitted to your Plasma or LCD TV.
Almost all of the major Plasma and LCD TV manufacturers such as Sony, Philips, Samsung make Plasma and LCD TV's which are VESA compatible meaning that you have a wide choice of Wall Brackets and Wall Mounts from many suppliers which will be compatible with your Plasma or LCD TV.
..So how do I tell if my Plasma or LCD screen is compatible with this mount?
Well its not as difficult as it may seem simply look on the back of your TV and measure the spacing of the mounting holes.If the measurements fall within the VESA measurements in our description then you're good to go.