Articulating wall mount for 13"-27" flat-panel TVs up to 15kgs/33lbs. Built with a lock plate, Suitable for use In Public Areas, Motor Homes, Caravan’s Boats etc,where the arm needs to be fixed. Lock plate and plug to avoid arm-shaking when on the move. It allows 360° of effortless rotating with the push of a finger, making it easy to roll from portrait to landscape viewing. Full motion allows maximum flexibility — tilts, swivel, pan and extend your TV up to 408mm from the wall, in every direction for easy viewing from any seat in a room. In-arm cable clip routes cables for a clean appearance. Slide-in VESA plate ensures easy installation. VESA-compatible fits 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 hole patterns. Supplied with TV fixings M4x14 / M5x14 ## See below for further specifications.
- Lock plate included for fixing the swiveling arm
- No Tool Assembly - allows assembling in minutes
- Articulating wall mount with pan motion
- 360° rotation allows portrait and landscape viewing
- Slide-in VESA plate provides easy access for attachment and detachment
- Cable management system helps keep cables concealed and organized.
- Anti-Theft design, requires a padlock (not included; please refer to our security section for suitable padlocks to use).
- Function Full motion TV wall mount
- Universal Mounting Pattern
- Recommended Screen Size: 13"-27"
- Installation: Solid wall, Single Stud, Caravans etc.
- Rated Weight Capacity: 15kg/33lbs
- Strength tested: 3 times approve
- Max.VESA: 100X100mm
- VESA Standard: 75x75, 100x100
- Tilt: -15°~+15°
- Swivel: -90°~+90°
- Rotating: 360°
- Profile: 88-408mm
- Supplied with TV fixings M4x14 / M5x14
..How do I know if this mount is suitable for my TV?
What Is VESA? - TV Wall Mounting
A Guide To VESA
What is Vesa? If you are looking to mount you Plasma or LCD TV on the Wall you will no doubt have come across the term VESA or VESA compatible or VESA compliant - but what does this mean?
VESA is a term used to describe the way a Plasma or LCD is fitted to a Wall Bracket or Wall Mount.
VESA is a standard pattern of mounting location holes on the back of a Plasma or LCD TV which allows many standard Wall Brackets and Wall Mounts to be easily fitted to your Plasma or LCD TV.
Almost all of the major Plasma and LCD TV manufacturers such as Sony, Philips, Samsung make Plasma and LCD TV's which are VESA compatible meaning that you have a wide choice of Wall Brackets and Wall Mounts from many suppliers which will be compatible with your Plasma or LCD TV.
..So how do I tell if my Plasma or LCD screen is compatible with this mount?
Well its not as difficult as it may seem simply look on the back of your TV and measure the spacing of the mounting holes.If the measurements fall within the VESA measurements in our description then you're good to go.