Solid Aluminium Full-motion Wall Mount for most 37"-70" LED, LCD flat panel TVs up to 35kgs/77lbs. This mount extends out 518mm from wall and places only 53mm to wall when retracted. It allows smooth, effortless tilt motion with the push of a finger, making it easy to reduce glare and find the perfect TV angle at any height. Full motion allows maximum flexibility — extend, tilt and swivel your TV up to 90” left and right for easy viewing from any seat in a room.
Its built-in level adjustment offers 2.5°clockwise and counterclockwise turning to ensure it is perfectly level. It combines integrated cable management features and decorative covers to ensure an elegant and tidy look. Max.Hole Pattern: 600 x 400mm.
Supplied with TV fixings M5x14 / M6x14 / M8x20 / M6x30 / M8x30 - See below for further specifications.
- No Tool Assembly allows assembling in minutes with no tools required
- Swiveling arm offer maximum viewing flexibility
- Built-in level adjustment ensures perfect positioning
- Cable management system helps keep cables concealed and organized
- Decorative cover conceals assembly and mounting hardware for a finished appearance
- Screwing VESA plate enables easy and secure display attachment
- Direction indicator assures correct installation
- Strength has been tested for a minimum of three times its stated load capacity.
- Full Motion Function
- Universal Mounting Pattern:
- Materials: Aluminum Arm and Plate, Steel Adapter Bracket, Plastic Decorative Caps and Cable Management
- Colour: Silver Arm and Plate, Black Adapter Bracket, Plastic Decorative Caps and Cable Management
- Product Size: 400 x 400 x 518mm
- Recommended Screen Size: 37"-70"
- Installation: Solid wall, Single Stud
- Weight Capacity: 35kg/77lbs
- VESA Standard: 200x200, 400x200, 300x300, 400x400, 600x400
- Tilt: -12° ~+5° # Swivel:-90°~+90°
- Level Adjustment: -2.5°~+2.5° Profile: 53-518mm
- Cable Management:
..How do I know if this mount is suitable for my TV?
What Is VESA? - TV Wall Mounting
A Guide To VESA
What is Vesa? If you are looking to mount you Plasma or LCD TV on the Wall you will no doubt have come across the term VESA or VESA compatible or VESA compliant - but what does this mean?
VESA is a term used to describe the way a Plasma or LCD is fitted to a Wall Bracket or Wall Mount.
VESA is a standard pattern of mounting location holes on the back of a Plasma or LCD TV which allows many standard Wall Brackets and Wall Mounts to be easily fitted to your Plasma or LCD TV.
Almost all of the major Plasma and LCD TV manufacturers such as Sony, Philips, Samsung make Plasma and LCD TV's which are VESA compatible meaning that you have a wide choice of Wall Brackets and Wall Mounts from many suppliers which will be compatible with your Plasma or LCD TV.
..So how do I tell if my Plasma or LCD screen is compatible with this mount?
Well its not as difficult as it may seem simply look on the back of your TV and measure the spacing of the mounting holes.If the measurements fall within the VESA measurements in our description then you're good to go.