Ultra slim fixed TV wall mount is designed to fit any 23"-42" Flat Panel TV up to 35kg/77lbs. Super Slim design sits just 19.5mm from wall to complement the sleek look of ultra-thin TVs. It features an open design, which maximizes airflow to equipment and provides easy access to the back of components. It also allows lateral shift adjustment, allowing the TV to slide left and right on the wall plate so it’s positioned exactly where you want it. This fixed-position mount is perfect for viewing your TV at eye level.
- Open architecture provides superior ventilation and easy access for wiring
- Lateral shift allows TV to slide left and right for perfect placement
- Simple construction ensures a quick and easy installation
- Strength has been tested for a minimum of four times its stated load capacity.
- Super economy slim fixed TV wall mount for most 23"-42" LED, LCD flat panel TVs. By Function: Fixed
- By Mounting Pattern: Universal
- Material: Steel
- Surface Finish: Black Powder coating
- Installation: Solid wall
- Strength tested: 4 times approved
- Product Size: 19.5 x 265 x 222mm
- Suggested Screen Size: 23"-42"
- Rated Load: 35kgs/77lbs
- Max.Hole Pattern: 202x238mm
- Profile: 19.5
- Colour: Black
- Brand New and boxed
- RoHS compliant
..How do I know if this mount is suitable for my TV?
What Is VESA? - TV Wall Mounting
A Guide To VESA
What is Vesa? If you are looking to mount you Plasma or LCD TV on the Wall you will no doubt have come across the term VESA or VESA compatible or VESA compliant - but what does this mean?
VESA is a term used to describe the way a Plasma or LCD is fitted to a Wall Bracket or Wall Mount.
VESA is a standard pattern of mounting location holes on the back of a Plasma or LCD TV which allows many standard Wall Brackets and Wall Mounts to be easily fitted to your Plasma or LCD TV.
Almost all of the major Plasma and LCD TV manufacturers such as Sony, Philips, Samsung make Plasma and LCD TV's which are VESA compatible meaning that you have a wide choice of Wall Brackets and Wall Mounts from many suppliers which will be compatible with your Plasma or LCD TV.
..So how do I tell if my Plasma or LCD screen is compatible with this mount?
Well its not as difficult as it may seem simply look on the back of your TV and measure the spacing of the mounting holes.If the measurements fall within the VESA measurements in our description then you're good to go.