Super Slim full-motion Aluminum mount places 23"-42" LED, LCD Flat Panel TVs just 27 mm from the wall, The Super Slim design places the TV just 27mm from the wall to accentuate the look of ultra-thin LED TVs yet still allows full-motion capabilities. Extends, swivels and tilts offering perfect viewing angle from any seat in the room
- Leveling adjustments allow TV to be perfectly positioned after hanging
- With its cable management guide keeps loose cables organized, creating a clean appearance without compromising TV movement.
- A cutting-edge gliding system makes ideal TV positioning effortless—TV can easily extend away from the wall and shift left or right on the wall plate.
- Decorative cover conceals assembly and mounting hardware.
- Suitable Fit for 406/450mm stud
- UL & GS-approved for quality and safety assurance.
- Supplied with TV fixings M4x14 / M5x14 / M6x14 / M8x20
- Material: Aluminum Arm, Steel Plate, Plastic Decorative Cover and Cable Management
- Surface Finish: Powder coated
- Colour: Silver Arm, Black Plate, Black Decorative Cover
- Product Size: 247x230x262mm
- Product Weight: 4.6KG
- Installation type: Solid wall, Double Stud mounting
- Recommended Screen Size 23"-42"
- Rated Weight Capacity: 30kgs/66lbs
- Level Adjustment: -3° ~+3°
- VESA Standard: 100x100, 200x100, 200x200
- Tilt: -15°~+15°
- Swivel: 180°
- Profile: 27-262mm
- Cable Management:
..How do I know if this mount is suitable for my TV?
What Is VESA? - TV Wall Mounting
A Guide To VESA
What is Vesa? If you are looking to mount you Plasma or LCD TV on the Wall you will no doubt have come across the term VESA or VESA compatible or VESA compliant - but what does this mean?
VESA is a term used to describe the way a Plasma or LCD is fitted to a Wall Bracket or Wall Mount.
VESA is a standard pattern of mounting location holes on the back of a Plasma or LCD TV which allows many standard Wall Brackets and Wall Mounts to be easily fitted to your Plasma or LCD TV.
Almost all of the major Plasma and LCD TV manufacturers such as Sony, Philips, Samsung make Plasma and LCD TV's which are VESA compatible meaning that you have a wide choice of Wall Brackets and Wall Mounts from many suppliers which will be compatible with your Plasma or LCD TV.
..So how do I tell if my Plasma or LCD screen is compatible with this mount?
Well its not as difficult as it may seem simply look on the back of your TV and measure the spacing of the mounting holes.If the measurements fall within the VESA measurements in our description then you're good to go.