Ultra slim tilting TV wall mount is designed to fit any 14"-42" (please check your VESA mounting hole measurments first before ordering) Flat Panel TV up to 25kg/55lbs. Super Slim design to complement the sleek look of ultra-thin TVs. It features an open design, which maximizes airflow to equipment and provides easy access to the back of components.
- Supplied with TV fixings M4x14mm / M5x14mm / M6x14mm / M8x15mm / Wall plugs
- Economical and simple structure design TV bracket, slim profile tilting wall bracket ideal for LED LCD PLASMA TVs with VESA holes up to 200mm x 200mm
- Suitable for 14" - 42" screen size (please check your VESA mounting hole measurments first before ordering)
- Maximum weight: 25kg/55lbs
- Universal and max. VESA 200mm x 200mm
- Tilt angle up to 18 degrees, and only 50mm profile from wall.
- Colour: Black
- Brand New and boxed
- RoHS compliant
..How do I know if this mount is suitable for my TV?
What Is VESA? - TV Wall Mounting
A Guide To VESA
What is Vesa? If you are looking to mount you Plasma or LCD TV on the Wall you will no doubt have come across the term VESA or VESA compatible or VESA compliant - but what does this mean?
VESA is a term used to describe the way a Plasma or LCD is fitted to a Wall Bracket or Wall Mount.
VESA is a standard pattern of mounting location holes on the back of a Plasma or LCD TV which allows many standard Wall Brackets and Wall Mounts to be easily fitted to your Plasma or LCD TV.
Almost all of the major Plasma and LCD TV manufacturers such as Sony, Philips, Samsung make Plasma and LCD TV's which are VESA compatible meaning that you have a wide choice of Wall Brackets and Wall Mounts from many suppliers which will be compatible with your Plasma or LCD TV.
..So how do I tell if my Plasma or LCD screen is compatible with this mount?
Well its not as difficult as it may seem simply look on the back of your TV and measure the spacing of the mounting holes.If the measurements fall within the VESA measurements in our description then you're good to go.